Researcher interested in rehabilitation robotics, technologies for rehabilitation and physical human-robot interaction.
2013-today : Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department (Robotics group), The University of Melbourne (Australia).
- 2012-2013 : Postdoctoral research associate at the Hand Rehabilitation Lab, University Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- 2008-2012 : PhD candidate at ISIR, University Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris, France) under the supervision of Anis Sahbani and Guillaume Morel. PhD dissertation (French): pdf.
- 2008-2012 : Teaching assistant at Polytech'Paris-UPMC engineering school (practical works in experimental robotics, modeling, robotics industrial projects...)
- 2008-2012 : PhD student at ISIR, University Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris, France) under the supervision of Anis Sahbani and Guillaume Morel
- 2005-2008 : Polytech'Paris-UPMC, graduate engineering school, majors in computer science and electronics
- 2003-2005 : Preparatory classes : two-year undergraduate intensive course in mathematics, physics and engineering (CPGE PSI)
See Google Scholar profile for an up-to-date publications list.
- Nathanael Jarrasse, Michele Tagliabue, Johanna Robertson, Amina Maiza, Vincent Crocher, Agnes Roby-Brami, and Guillaume Morel. "A methodology to quantify alterations in human upper limb movement during co-manipulation with an exoskeleton." Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, IEEE Transactions on 18, no. 4 (2010): 389-397. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Vincent Crocher, Anis Sahbani, and Guillaume Morel. "Imposing joint kinematic constraints with an upper limb exoskeleton without constraining the end-point motion." In Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2010 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on, pp. 5028-5033. IEEE, 2010. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Vincent Crocher, Nathanael Jarrasse, Anis Sahbani, Agnes Roby-Brami, and Guillaume Morel. "Changing human upper-limb synergies with an exoskeleton using viscous fields." In Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2011 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 4657-4663. IEEE, 2011. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Vincent Crocher, Anis Sahbani, Johanna Robertson, Agnes Roby-Brami, and Guillaume Morel. "Constraining upper limb synergies of hemiparetic patients using a robotic exoskeleton in the perspective of neuro-rehabilitation." Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, IEEE Transactions on 20, no. 3 (2012): 247-257. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Nathanael Jarrasse, Vincent Crocher, and Guillaume Morel. "A Method for measuring the upper limb motion and computing a compatible exoskeleton trajectory." In Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2012 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on, pp. 3461-3466. IEEE, 2012. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Vincent Crocher, Pilwon Hur, and Na Jin Seo. "Low-cost virtual rehabilitation games: House of quality to meet patient expectations." In Virtual Rehabilitation (ICVR), 2013 International Conference on., pp. 94-100. IEEE, 2013. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Vincent Crocher, and Na Jin Seo. "Impact of Wheel Control Methods on Driving Safety and Efficiency." In American Society of Biomechanics (ASB), 2013. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Vincent Crocher, Justin Fong, Marlena Klaic, Denny Oetomo and Ying Tan. "A Tool to Address Movement Quality Outcomes of Post-Stroke Patients." Replace, Repair, Restore, Relieve - Bridging Clinical and Engineering Solutions in Neurorehabilitation Biosystems & Biorobotics (Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on NeuroRehabilitation (ICNR2014)), Vol 7 (2014): 329-339. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Nathanael Jarrasse, Tomaso Proietti, Vincent Crocher, Johanna Robertson, Anis Sahbani, Guillaume Morel and Agnes Roby-Brami. "Robotic exoskeletons: a perspective for the rehabilitation of arm coordination in stroke patients." Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 8:947 (2014). doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2014.00947. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Justin Fong, Vincent Crocher, Denny Oetomo and Ying Tan. "An Investigation into the Reliability of Upper-limb Robotic Exoskeleton Measurements for Clinical Evaluation in Neurorehabilitation." In Neural Engineering (NER), 2015 7th International IEEE/EMBS Conference on., 2015. In Press [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Justin Fong, Vincent Crocher, Denny Oetomo, Ying Tan and Iven Mareels. "Effects of robotic exoskeleton dynamics on joint recruitment in a neurorehabilitation context." In Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR), 2015 IEEE International Conference on., pp. 834-839. IEEE, 2015. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Shou-Han Zhou, Justin Fong, Vincent Crocher, Ying Tan, Denny Oetomo and Iven Mareels. "Learning control in robot-assisted rehabilitation of motor skills – a review." Journal of Control and Decision (2016): 1-25. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Tomaso Proietti, Vincent Crocher, Agnes Roby-Brami and Nathanael Jarrasse. "Upper-limb robotic exoskeletons for neurorehabilitation: a review on control strategies." In IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering No.99 (2016). [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Na Jin Seo, Jayashree Arun Kumar, Pilwon Hur, Vincent Crocher, Binal Motawar and Lakshminarayanan Kishor. "Usability evaluation of low-cost virtual reality hand and arm rehabilitation games." Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development 53.3 (2016): 321-333. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Bernd Ploderer, Justin Fong, Anusha Withana, Marlena Klaic, Siddharth Nair, Vincent Crocher, Frank Vetere and Suranga Nanayakkara. "ArmSleeve: a Patient Monitoring System to Support Occupational Therapists in Stroke Rehabilitation." In Proceedings of the 2016 ACM Conference on Designing Interactive Systems, pp. 700-711. ACM, 2016. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Na Jin Seo, Mojtaba F Fathi, Pilwon Hur and Vincent Crocher. "Modifying Kinect placement to improve upper limb joint angle measurement accuracy." Journal of Hand Therapy, Vol 29, Issue 4, October–December 2016, pp. 465-473, ISSN 0894-1130 [ http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jht.2016.06.010, Google Scholar ]
- Gijo Sebastian, Justin Fong, Vincent Crocher, Ying Tan, Denny Oetomo and Iven Mareels. "Quantifying task similarity for skill generalisation in the context of human motor control." In Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV), 2016 14th International Conference on. IEEE, 2016. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
- Max van Lith, Justin Fong, Vincent Crocher, Ying Tan, Iven Mareels and Denny Oetomo. "Calibration free upper limb joint motion estimation algorithm with wearable sensors." In Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV), 2016 14th International Conference on. IEEE, 2016. [ pdf, Google Scholar ]
vcrocher AT unimelb DOT edu DOT au