2013-today : Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department (Robotics group), The University of Melbourne (Australia).
- 2012-2013 : Postdoctoral research associate at the Hand Rehabilitation Lab, University Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- 2008-2012 : PhD candidate at ISIR, University Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris, France) under the supervision of Anis Sahbani and Guillaume Morel. PhD dissertation (French): pdf.
- 2008-2012 : Teaching assistant at Polytech'Paris-UPMC engineering school (practical works in experimental robotics, modeling, robotics industrial projects...)
- 2008-2012 : PhD student at ISIR, University Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris, France) under the supervision of Anis Sahbani and Guillaume Morel
- 2005-2008 : Polytech'Paris-UPMC, graduate engineering school, majors in computer science and electronics
- 2003-2005 : Preparatory classes : two-year undergraduate intensive course in mathematics, physics and engineering (CPGE PSI)
See Google Scholar profile for an up-to-date full publications list.
- Nathanael Jarrasse, Michele Tagliabue, Johanna Robertson, Amina Maiza, Vincent Crocher, Agnes Roby-Brami, and Guillaume Morel. "A methodology to quantify alterations in human upper limb movement during co-manipulation with an exoskeleton." Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, IEEE Transactions on 18, no. 4 (2010): 389-397. (pdf)
- Vincent Crocher, Anis Sahbani, and Guillaume Morel. "Imposing joint kinematic constraints with an upper limb exoskeleton without constraining the end-point motion." In Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2010 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on, pp. 5028-5033. IEEE, 2010. (pdf)
- Vincent Crocher, Nathanael Jarrasse, Anis Sahbani, Agnes Roby-Brami, and Guillaume Morel. "Changing human upper-limb synergies with an exoskeleton using viscous fields." In Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2011 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 4657-4663. IEEE, 2011. (pdf)
- Vincent Crocher, Anis Sahbani, Johanna Robertson, Agnes Roby-Brami, and Guillaume Morel. "Constraining upper limb synergies of hemiparetic patients using a robotic exoskeleton in the perspective of neuro-rehabilitation." Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, IEEE Transactions on 20, no. 3 (2012): 247-257. (pdf)
- Nathanael Jarrasse, Vincent Crocher, and Guillaume Morel. "A Method for measuring the upper limb motion and computing a compatible exoskeleton trajectory." In Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2012 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on, pp. 3461-3466. IEEE, 2012. (pdf)
- Vincent Crocher, Pilwon Hur, and Na Jin Seo. "Low-cost virtual rehabilitation games: House of quality to meet patient expectations." In Virtual Rehabilitation (ICVR), 2013 International Conference on., pp. 94-100. IEEE, 2013. (pdf)
- Vincent Crocher, and Na Jin Seo. "Impact of Wheel Control Methods on Driving Safety and Efficiency." In American Society of Biomechanics (ASB), 2013. (pdf)
- Vincent Crocher, Justin Fong, Marlena Klaic, Denny Oetomo and Ying Tan. "A Tool to Address Movement Quality Outcomes of Post-Stroke Patients." Replace, Repair, Restore, Relieve - Bridging Clinical and Engineering Solutions in Neurorehabilitation Biosystems & Biorobotics (Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on NeuroRehabilitation (ICNR2014)), Vol 7 (2014): 329-339. (pdf)
- Nathanael Jarrasse, Tomaso Proietti, Vincent Crocher, Johanna Robertson, Anis Sahbani, Guillaume Morel and Agnes Roby-Brami. "Robotic exoskeletons: a perspective for the rehabilitation of arm coordination in stroke patients." Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 8:947 (2014). doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2014.00947. (pdf)
- Justin Fong, Vincent Crocher, Denny Oetomo and Ying Tan. "An Investigation into the Reliability of Upper-limb Robotic Exoskeleton Measurements for Clinical Evaluation in Neurorehabilitation." In Neural Engineering (NER), 2015 7th International IEEE/EMBS Conference on., 2015. In Press (pdf)
- Justin Fong, Vincent Crocher, Denny Oetomo, Ying Tan and Iven Mareels. "Effects of robotic exoskeleton dynamics on joint recruitment in a neurorehabilitation context." In Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR), 2015 IEEE International Conference on., pp. 834-839. IEEE, 2015. (pdf)
- Shou-Han Zhou, Justin Fong, Vincent Crocher, Ying Tan, Denny Oetomo and Iven Mareels. "Learning control in robot-assisted rehabilitation of motor skills – a review." Journal of Control and Decision (2016): 1-25. (pdf)
- Tomaso Proietti, Vincent Crocher, Agnes Roby-Brami and Nathanael Jarrasse. "Upper-limb robotic exoskeletons for neurorehabilitation: a review on control strategies." In IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering No.99 (2016). (pdf)
- Na Jin Seo, Jayashree Arun Kumar, Pilwon Hur, Vincent Crocher, Binal Motawar and Lakshminarayanan Kishor. "Usability evaluation of low-cost virtual reality hand and arm rehabilitation games." Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development 53.3 (2016): 321-333. (pdf)
- Bernd Ploderer, Justin Fong, Anusha Withana, Marlena Klaic, Siddharth Nair, Vincent Crocher, Frank Vetere and Suranga Nanayakkara. "ArmSleeve: a Patient Monitoring System to Support Occupational Therapists in Stroke Rehabilitation." In Proceedings of the 2016 ACM Conference on Designing Interactive Systems, pp. 700-711. ACM, 2016. (pdf)
vcrocher AT unimelb DOT edu DOT au